October 2008 Due Date Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello all!
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:51 pm by thefragile7393

» Friend Me (Facebook Thread)
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 pm by Changed

» Babies Scratching Themselves?
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm by Allibut

» Making Strange
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm by jencat

» PP Weight Loss Thread
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 am by Amy_Lynn

» Katherine Elizabeth
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 am by Amy_Lynn

» TBW junkies unite!
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 am by jencat

» Alexandra Rae's amazing hospital birth
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 am by Orion

» Ella Gray's Birth Story
Cloth: What are you LOVING? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 pm by freedak

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cloth: What are you LOVING?

+9
freedak
Allibut
daniturtle
starzz
lasciate
Dahlea
~Stephanie~
myrmom
Changed
13 posters

Go down

Cloth: What are you LOVING? Empty Cloth: What are you LOVING?

Post  Changed Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 pm

I just went over and picked up about 5 new diapers today. Got all one size- one organic BG, two BG OS, two HH OS. I've been loving the BG AIO's except they take forever to dry.

What do you all like?
Changed
Changed

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Cloth: What are you LOVING? Empty Re: Cloth: What are you LOVING?

Post  myrmom Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm

I so want to try Bum Genius but I can't justify it since I have tons of fitteds and covers right now...maybe one day.
myrmom
myrmom

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Stephanie~ Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:27 pm

I reach first for my fattycakes fitteds that I made with a BSWW cover. I also like prefolds and covers.
~Stephanie~
~Stephanie~

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlea Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:03 pm

I like my fitteds though he's mostly grown out of them (KL0s) and the rest of my stash are BG pockets and Fuzzibuns.
Dahlea
Dahlea

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  lasciate Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Well Felix grew out of all the small diapers by 2 weeks of age, so right now it's infant prefolds that work the best.
lasciate
lasciate

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  starzz Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 am

We have been using prefolds with Bummi's Super Brite covers and Thristies with a few Imse Vimse day covers thrown in here and there. They have worked pretty well. I love the Super Brites and Thirsties. I have to say Michaela is becoming a super soaker and I find I have to change her very frequently. I am thinking about getting some doublers. Anyone have a favorite doubler?

We also just got some BG 0S and I like those because she feels dry even when the microfiber insert is soaked. Very Happy I do find I have to make sure I change it soon enough in the morning because this morning she soaked through that diaper onto her clothes. I think the insert was saturated and shifted or something. Shocked But it wasn't horrible and I still love the BG 0S. I have been reading a lot about BG diapers at Diaper Pin forums and there is a lot of helpful info there about washing and how to best care for them. I am washing them separate from our prefolds which is a bit of extra work but I guess it is worth it to keep her bottom dry. We don't have enough BG in order to use them all the time so we use prefolds the rest of the time. But I do like having the choices! Smile
starzz
starzz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Changed Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 am

I got one of the BG organics and a few BG one size oh, and a few HH OS. I like them all so far. I prefer the BG's fit but I know they don't really wear well long term. I think I'm going to buy a few more of the organics. They're fabulous with a great fit.

I got rid of all of my covers and I'm trying to sell all the prefolds. I'm just too lazy for that stuff right now. Hell, we still use sposies at night. tongue
Changed
Changed

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  daniturtle Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 am

We are using kissaluvs right now with thirsties and a imse vimse cover tossed in there too. We love them! She's still in the size 0 - I have a slim girl!

We bought some bum genius to try, they were way too big at birth, but we should try them again. Although the different laundry procedure have to be looked into confused ...my husband does all the laundry though so I don't worry too much. Very Happy
daniturtle
daniturtle

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Allibut Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 am

DH and I both really enjoy the Kissaluvs fitteds. We WAY overstocked on diapers. I tried a little of several kinds to figure out what we liked best, but since I do laundry every other day we have so many dipes that don't get used.

DH really likes using the flushable liners, lots of companies make them. I don't think I could have sold him on CDing without them! I don't always use them, unless I know she's due for a poop.
Allibut
Allibut

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  freedak Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:46 am

I loved the Kissaluvs when she was a newborn, but I've since switched to MotherEase OS dipes. They are AMAZING! I've been using them for about a week now, and I haven't had one blowout...I really could have been using the same cover for the entire time! They're even so absorbent that the covers rarely get damp. They're incredible! I'm not a huge fan of my bG 3.0s. I hate having to remove the pocket and get pee/poop on my fingers. Yuck! I think I'm just not into pocket diapers. I'm ordering more ME dipes so that's ALL I will use.

freedak

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  pumpkinmama Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm a Motherease OS (MEOS) lover too (still using 19 that I used with DD1). I just received 12 new ones and three new covers. I also recently inherited two AIOs that look super cute but there has already been a down the leg blow out Crying or Very sad. I don't like that she'll outgrow them either, I like the one size thing. The other dipes I have are Windeln. They are one size, 80% cotton and 20% polyester. I received them as a gift with DD1 and never used them. THey are actually not bad and the ME covers work well with them. Sold a bunch of flats that I never used either with DD1...I just can't be bothered although I know people who swear by them.

I guess that is a really long winded way of saying that I am a committed ME diaper freak - I don't know that I'll ever branch out! sunny

pumpkinmama

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  daniturtle Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:23 am

I just wanted to add-- we've never had a blowout with any of our cloth diapers! But this weekend we are staying with friends out of town and so are using 7th generation disposables...and we totally had a blow-out!!!! Cloth diapers rule...
daniturtle
daniturtle

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jansamama Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 pm

myrmom wrote:I so want to try Bum Genius but I can't justify it since I have tons of fitteds and covers right now...maybe one day.

Just buy one. I always think I have to spend a bunch but you really don't. If you love 'em then sell some of what you have to buy more.

jansamama

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jansamama Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm

I love Loveybum fitteds. I have thirsties covers which are okay but I don't like velcro. I hang dry the covers b/c I think it makes the velcro last longer.

jansamama

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  thefragile7393 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Me loves my BG 3.0s! I hae yet to have the problems that some have with stink....they come out clean for me and Abby has had no reactions to them. I like the Happy Heiny's as well but I don't have as many of those.
thefragile7393
thefragile7393

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-11

http://www.livejournal.com/~thefragile7393

Back to top Go down

Post  mkmb129 Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm a prefold & cover kind of girl for less mobile babies. I have some fitteds, but they're not my fav by far.. last thing I reach for. Love pockets, need to make more.
mkmb129
mkmb129

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum